Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Would you believe it?!!! Thankful *Thursday*!

This week I'm thankful for...

~Nature!...
~Clouds.
~Sunrises and sunsets (I mean, the earth's revolving ;)...).
~Butterflies...


~...and dragonflies.
~Our butterfly bush :),
~Which attracted a Spinx moth! (Tori came in the other day "I saw a REALLY small hummingbird, about an inch long!" Daddy went out a couple days later and came back with a picture, it turned out to be the moth!)
~Hearing Abbi and Emmi cooing over Peter.
~Hearing Andrew proudly telling Peter that they are going to have some "brother time" :).
(And did I ever mention that Emmi (2) finally has enough hair to put up in the hair-do Bethi wore at five months, heehee :)?)

Interesting side note- when Bethi first wore her hair like this, 
Tori (4 then) was TERRIFIED!!! Bethi looked far to much 
like an Indian for Tori, which is really funny, because Tori 
didn't have a problem with Indians,  haha. But she was 
sure that looking like that was awful for Bethi!
~Sewing parties.
~Old samplers...
~...and new samplers.
 Mommy's sampler that she made when eight is on top. 
Tori and I are working on some like it now :).


~Read-aloud books.
~A piano instruction DVD that I am finally starting to use, haha :)...
~Learning new things with my siblings.
~Family devotions :)!!!
~Hearing Emmi *sing the catechism* out of a hymn book at church :).
~And the ability to bake... time to make some muffins for lunch!


"I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness,
and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High."
~Psalm 7:17

No comments: