Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fireworks!

 



Someone asked for the firework pictures I took when our Aunts took Mommy and us children out to see the display they always go to. I know it is really late to share them, but here they are :).
We had a really good time with our Grandparents and Aunts :). We also enjoyed some family time the following Saturday- Daddy put off his own little display (I think it was the best yet!) and followed it up with his delicious homemade vanilla ice cream :).
(I just realized that this post is number 200 on my blog, I thought that was kind of neat :)! Also, I will be posting that promised blueberry picking post soon, and the stationary/card post is being written. After that, I think I am fully caught up, and will hope to start actively blogging about CURRENT happenings again!)

No comments: