Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Thankful Monday, again...

I had just made the observation that I posted Thankful Thursday on Thursday every other week, and then of course I had two weeks in a row where it was on a Monday ;). We went to Granny's last Thursday, and it really wasn't until today that I realized that I hadn't done this post last week!
So, without farther ado, this week I am thankful for...
~Getting to visit family.
~Getting to take Peter to visit Granny for the first time :).
~Outside pleasures.
~Cooking with siblings.
~An oat roller.
~No-bake cookies.
~A game of chess, even one that I loose very badly at... and one that I loose at the last minute.
~Being able to memorize scripture, although Tori is much better at it :)... she has a photographic memory, she can read something through twice and have a fairly good idea what it says if she was trying to memorize it!
~Being able to (loosely) play the piano.
~And hearing Tori do the same (I think she may end up being better at it then me!)
~The fact that we can tell Peter loves music :). It is really cute, if he is fussy, someone can play the piano and he will be calm for a little bit longer :).
~All the activity our butterfly bush has been getting; American Ladies, Eastern Black Swallowtails, bees and sphinx moths have been quite plentiful lately :)!
~Watching our fence out front going up (I'll post pictures when it's done!)
~New flowers to plant :)!
~Letters to write.
~"How-to" books.
~Any book for that matter...
~Daddy and Mommy, who celebrated their birthday yesterday (Yes, they share the day!). Happy birthday Daddy and Mommy!
~Making cards.
~Having Miss Brenda over to babysit for the day,
~And pizza, Miss Brenda's trademark babysitting meal, thanks to Abbi (Miss Brenda loves to make us all happy, and she knows that pizza is Abbi's favorite!)
~Might I add chocolate?  Haha :).
~Singing with friends and family (now with Tori playing the piano!)
~Watching little ones enjoying singing praise to the Master :).
~And a Lord to praise :)!!!

"Shout for joy in the Lord, O you righteous!
Praise befits the upright."
~Psalm 33:1

2 comments:

Aunt Tessa said...

I was thankful for my game of chess, even though I lost very badly, too!;o) LOL!

Unknown said...

;) Sorry I won, haha...