Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy, happy birthday Abbi-girl!

Abigail is four!
She has looked forward to this day for the past few months, ever since we started talking about Bethi's birthday :). Over the past week, she has been telling everybody "My birthday is after Mommy and Daddy's, and I will be this big,"- four fingers- "then this big!" (all five fingers- she's already thinking ahead to next year!) :).
I'm not sure what all she has planned (I think she is at the age where they plan as they go, haha :)...), but I know she plans to go to the zoo with "Just Daddy!". Up until now, she has taken everybody, but this year she gets some one-on-one time with Daddy, just like all the other big ones :). She is really excited, although she can't decide if she'll be okay without taking Tori; "I need my buddy!", haha :). She woke up yesterday and said "One more day and one more sleep-day, and tomorrow will be my birthday!!!"
She is such a sweet little girl, and she has calmed down quite a bit over the past month, which was a little bit of a surprise :)... she is the one who has literally swung from the kitchen chandelier, after all.
Hopefully we will be back with pictures, and we might even get Abbi to tell us about her day on the Family Bulletin, but you know how that has work in the past ;). We'll see!
Happy Birthday, Abbi!!!

No comments: