Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Of friends and truth...

One of the many blessings God has given me are edifying friends. These friends can range in age drastically, newborns to Great-Grandmothers :), and some are considered family, as well, but it is still a huge blessing :)!
One of these friends blogs at "Katie's Thoughts", and her latest blog post, "Stop, Look, and Love" was especially filled with truth! Katie and I have read the bible together in three months before, and are hoping to do something like that again soon, although maybe a bit slower. She has been a great encouragement to me, and I just wanted to share this great post with you... enjoy!
I thought the post was really good, especially since her family is so like mine that it was like she was talking straight to me! We both have four sisters, and two brothers. Elise sounds just like Emmi,  and I have never seen two little sisters from different families as much alike as Tori and Danielle, haha ;). These things, among the many others, are probably a big part of why all her posts seem so true for me, but I feel it would be helpful to many!

No comments: