Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Surprise, surprise!

Thankful *Thursday*!
This week, I'm thankful for...
~Abbi, who turned four yesterday!
~And, of course, the rest of my family :)!
~Balloons.
~Cake.
~Streamers.
~Wrapping paper.
~And all the other little things that make up a birthday :).
~Books to read to little people.
~On the same lines, Winnie-the-Pooh :)... Abbi enjoyed "The House at Pooh Corner" so much, that I bought her the "Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh" for her birthday, and now we will be reading through it for her quiet time story.
~Cocoons (We've got one sitting in our screened-in porch, waiting for the butterfly/ moth/ whatever it is to hatch).
~Two vans.
~That Tommy has a family!
~The music of birds.
~The beauty of stars.
~Coffee, haha... I'm not an addict, but I do like a cup of coffee while I draw or write :).
~The books that one of Daddy's former employees gave us...
~All about crocheting...
~And knitting...
~And painting, and the like (I would really like to try my hand at painting after I finished going through the drawing "course" I'm taking. I think it looks really fun and neat,and might I add, it would be even more fun for me than for some others who may have bought the book and followed the instructions and "transferred the pattern". I plan to draw mine free-hand, and then paint ;).)
~Plus a few more crochet hooks!
~The fact that blogger no longer confuses me...now time to figure out Facebook's upgrade, haha!
~The love Christ and my family show me :)!

"Praise the Lord!
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever!"
~Psalm 106:1

No comments: