Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'll be keeping this post up...

Until I've been through the blog, making all the changes in mind. It will probably be coming down after I'm done, but I have no idea how long this will take, so I'll link to it on my sidebar :)... as "The post of many changes", haha ;). At least most of these changes will just be added (older) pictures or added links to something I mentioned... I think I have a few posts to find and give the actually name of some of the books I have mentioned, now that I got the title of the ones I'm thinking of from my Grandma's book shelf :). Anyway, I'm not sure who will want to bother, but, just for fun for those who do wish to see...
(I'll try to put up a Peter-post today, too :)...)
Blueberry picking post... Pictures added to the post about our blueberry picking post for 2012...
Zoo pics... This post was already long, and I only added one picture... but it was of the adorable baby flamingo...
Blueberry picking... Pictures added to the post of our blueberry picking post of 2011...
Emmi's birthday present... I added a picture of her giving her baby doll a hug to this one :)...
This is an entirely new post, but it was promised before, and I just now finished it.I stuck it where it belonged, anyway.
About Virginia Maps  ~Virginia trip Part five I added the title to Agnes Lee's published journal :).
...I won't be posting links to those posts that I just change the photo format ;)...

No comments: