Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tori's little crafting project!

I mentioned that Tori had made something really cute the other day, and that I'd share pictures. Here it is!

Any guesses?

It was a little tutu skirt for the outfit that we bought just in case the baby is a girl... we also have one for if it's a boy, just without the skirt ;). Those outfits have been sitting in Mommy's room, in the cradle, for months, and we've all been asking "Which one do you think we'll use?" :).

To make it you had to have the elastic stretched while
you attached the tulle. Andrew thought this was really
funny: "Your decorating a STOOL?!!!"

Haha, don't ask... because I'm not sure! Tori makes faces
like this all the time
... she's really fun to watch
when she does something new ;)!


The onesie, now with a skirt instead of pants! Isn't it cute?!

Now Tori's working on making herself a nightgown... and, since I am "sooo experienced" (haha, NOT! I've made one nightgown... with mixed consequences, although the finished product was alright :)... ), I've been helping her, as Mommy helps me ;). So far she's done well... but we did have to take out a whole seam due to... me. I had her sew the wrong pieces together :P!

No comments: