Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crafting updates:

In one of my posts the other day, I mentioned the fact that Mommy had bought a new sewing machine, and Tori and I will be aloud to use it. I mentioned that I hoped that this one would obey me better than the last one liked to. Guess what? It did! I mended eight nightgowns yesterday, and all that went wrong was my thread snapping once! That was a blessing ;)!!!
And, my tangled yarn? Well, it is now untangled and I have been able to work on the baby blanket, I got about three inches done yesterday I think. I have three more inches and then I'll be half done :P!
As for crafting that is not being done by me...
Tori made something really cute yesterday... I'll have to upload pictures and show it to you :)!
And Mommy, in the past two days, has made two rag quilts, two burp clothes, and sewn skirts to nine onesies to make dresses (just in case the baby is a girl :)!). They are really extremely cute :)!

No comments: