Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Purple Charm Quilt

I was invited to make a purple charm quilt by a friend. I'm not sure what you call this, but it's one of those snail mail things. My friend sent me instructions and fabric, I am to follow them and keep the fabric for the quilt. Then I send some of my friends fabric, and send the first person on the list a couple squares of fabric, then put my name as the last person on the list. It sounds complicated, but it's easy :).
So, each persons quilt will be entirely different, and we won't even know what fabric we're going to have for quite awhile! I'm going to put pictures up as it comes together, with a picture of it after it is sewn up... It'll be really interesting to see what fabric ends up next to what ;)!

No comments: