Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Promised baby pictures and name!

Andrew the Big Brother with his new Little Brother :)!!!

Emmi enjoying big sister-ing :)!

 Those big eyes are ADORABLE, even when they are shut...


...Which is a lot :)...

Isn't he PRECIOUS?!!!

:). I'll try to get a picture of PETER DANIEL LEE from the 
back. The pictures of his face don't give full 
justice to how thick his hair is!!!

And even if I don't get a picture of his hair... you'll see more ;). He is just too cute to not show off ;)...
And, folks... please bare with me. I know that the spacing on this post is awful, but thanks to blogger's new upgrade, I no longer know how to do the pictures on a blog post :P! Although, I love that it has the captions in the box around the picture. That is something I have tried to figure out for a while... So, I've just got to re-figure blogger out. Which is why "Thankful Thursday" will be "Thankful Friday" this week ;). This post took three times longer than I thought it would!!!

6 comments:

Joy Caroline said...

Yayyyy!!! I am SO happy for you!!!!!!! :D Peter is adorable, and I love his name. Andrew must be so happy to finally be a big brother; congratulations to him! Keep updating! :)

~ Joy Caroline

Unknown said...

Thank you :). We have wanted to use the name "Peter" for a boy since Abbi ;)!
He is very happy... it is really sweet :)...
I will! How are you all doing? Have you been able to settle back to normal yet,or has more stuff popped up? I'm looking forward to more blog posts, I wish blogger was more predictable for you! Anyways... have a great week!

Joy Caroline said...

Awww...it seems like so long since we've had a baby in the house! :)
We're just about back to normal; I think once we finish school in a few weeks, life will slow down a lot! You mentioned something in a recent post about Blogger's new design. What is that all about? The comment form does look a little different.
You, too! :)

~ Joy Caroline

Joy Caroline said...

By the way, happy birthday to Bethi!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure it as been fun to be so busy, but I'm sure you are also looking forward to slowing down!
You'll have to go to your dashboard/new post page to really see the difference. Mostly the main colors went from brown to blue, and the buttons change- they are in different spots, so it can be a pain to find stuff :P. But, they have added some neat things, too (like being able to look through old pictures you've put on your blog). So, once I learn how to use it, I think I'll be thankful for it.
Bethi says thank you :)!

Joy Caroline said...

Yes--definitely looking forward to slowing down a little! :)
Okay...I'll have to try logging in to Blogger again soon. :)

~ Joy Caroline