Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bedtime is fun!!!

Heehee... so Abbi does not say ;)...
I love sharing a room with my siblings. Tori and I have some really fun conversations after the littler ones are asleep, I enjoy getting surprise visitors in my bed (Abbi is especially good at this!), and I get to be there when they have those sleepy conversation that usually make NO sense at all! (Or conversation in their sleep... like the time that Bethi said "Aye, aye, skipper.... Bye, bye, skipper.... don't touch my window...." ?!!!!). We really do have a great time.
Also, it can get entertaining at times ;). Emmi and Abbi were both trying to come up with excuses to get out of bed a couple nights ago. Emmi wanted a drink... a diaper change... her face washed (haha, that's a new one!). After I had taken care of Emmi, Abbi started. "Can I have a drink?" I asked her if she thought that she could wait until in the morning. "No, Bri, I really can't. Night is too boring!!!"
I'm not even sure where she got that... we really don't use the word boring!!! (After all, this house is NOT boring ;)!)

No comments: