Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I thought that it would be neat to have a weekly "thankful post" (although I doubt it comes weekly, or at least not on Thursday. I am sure to remember on Wednesday and forget on Thursday, then remember again on Friday... haha!)- I love reading other people's, as they often remind you to be thankful over something you have never thought of before, and it will be a great way to count my blessings! Anyways...
This week I am thankful to God for...
~A loving Savior who dead for me!!!
~Alarm clocks, haha!
~Sleeping baby giggles :).
~Being able to read the Bible freely (to get a better idea of how special this is, you could read "Mary Jones and Her Bible", a true story about a girl who worked for years just to OWN a Bible!)
~ Owning good cook books.
~A knowledge of cooking.
~A new sewing machine that I will get to use (I just hope it obeys me better than the old one did, haha!)
~That everyone is really starting to feel better after being sick for almost two weeks!
~Little ones who always want to "help" ;).
~Paper plates, heehee...
~A clean kitchen.
~Getting warm water at the turn of a knob instead of having to boil it all!
~Kitchen clean-up buddies.
~Windows to view God's creations from and let in the sunshine.
~The fact that I got some pictures of a couple Pearly Crescent butterflies yesterday (they got trapped in the screened porch- I let them go when I was done photographing!).
~Little voices praising the Lord :)!
~Knitting needles (which I really should go use, but my yarn is tangled... I guess I should be thankful that I get to practice my 'yarn de-tangling skills", haha!)
~Little ones reading to littler ones.
~A twenty-two month old who asks me to read her the Bible :)!
~For God's goodness,
~And for God's love :)!
And so much more :)!!!
"Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good:
for his steadfast love endures forever!"
~Psalms 181:1

No comments: