Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday, week two

This week I'm thankful for...
~Hearing a 22 month old's voice singing the chorus to "To God be the Glory"... in her sleep!!!
~Air conditioning...
~And also a heater... it got cold last night!
~A huge toaster oven... I can fit six to ten pieces of bread in there, depending on how high the bread rose.
~An (electric!) grain mill! I can't imagine grinding all the wheat we use as a family of eight by hand like we did when we were only a family of six, haha!
Fresh bread with strawberry jam... We're not sure if we'll get to go strawberry picking this year, but if we do, I'm looking forward to Mommy's jam!
~Books! (I'm currently reading "Erasing Hell".)
~A clean room... I went to clean our room on Monday, and I told Mommy this morning that you never realize how dirty a "clean" room can be until you go to thoroughly clean it! It looked clean, until you got to dusting the fan, doing under the beds, and stuff like that!
~Chocolate ;)!
~Encouraging friends... A friend of mine and I are going to start reading the Bible in a year together tomorrow :).
~Paper and pens (I use a lot of these! I like to write, and I'm a person who always likes to have a list when I do something... I'm actually surprised that I didn't make out a schedule for making baby items...).
~Spring!
~Roses.
~Getting to read books to little ones that they've never heard before.
~History.
~God's mercy!
~Baking.
~A drawer full of yarn.
~Free patterns.
~Handwritten letters.
~Little one's drawings.

"Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts."
~Jer 15:16

No comments: