Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Saying happy late birthday to Tori!!!!

Yesterday was Tori's birthday! She turned ten, double digits!
She is a wonderful little sister, so fun to be around :).
Tori likes the color orange (?!), fish and monkeys (?!), and chocolate ( :)!!!!!!!). For an idea how much Tori like chocolate, here it is in her own words: While opening a bag of caramel filled kisses, she says, "This is a family bag? It won't be no family bag by the time we're done- I mean, I'm done...".
And how about this one? "I do NOT have a sweet tooth!- It is a sweet MOUTH, thank you!!!" (Said all in fun of course- I
think ;).)
Tori got her ears pierced this year, and she was so excited to get to spend the afternoon with Mommy, shopping for earrings, eating lunch, and the like. Claire's didn't have the earrings she really wanted, but she found some really cute ones :)!
I hope you have a wonderful year Tori!... How about a game of chess? ;)...

~ And just to make Tori's day, here she is as guest poster again...

Bri likes- uh, I mean she loves butterflies (?!), blue and purple (?!) She go's crazy over chess and I love playing it with her. She's just so nice! I love how she put (:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) after "and chocolate"! I love her LOTS!!!

And what is so weird about that?! ;), Love you Tori :)... Oh, and she loves chess... and can even beat me!~

5 comments:

Joy said...

Happy birthday, Tori! I enjoyed reading this. What did you do for her birthday?

Unknown said...

Haha, I think I'm going to go get Tori to answer that question, she'll remember better than I will :)...

Unknown said...

We went to church then Mommy and me went to McDonald's. Then we went to the mall. We got ice cream. Then we went to the earring shop that was in the mall to pick some earrings out because I could change my earrings that day. Then we went to my Daddy's store to get a movie we wanted to watch. Then we went to the toy store to get a doll for all of us to share. Then we went home and had pie and I got to stay up with Mommy and Daddy and watch a movie and have a snack. Then I got to stay and sleep on a make shift bed on the floor in Mommy's and Daddy's room!!!
~Tori

Unknown said...

There you have it. That was her day... boy, she was busier than it seemed while she was living it...

Joy said...

Haha! Well that sounds like a lot of fun! :-)