Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More on Andrew, plus Tori and Abbi :)

Yesterday Andrew was sitting on the counter, holding Mommy's coffee cup. Mommy said, "Andrew... PLEASE don't break my cup! It is the only good coffee cup I have that isn't broken- again!" (Mommy loves coffee cups that "feel good". And, she likes to have at least two of them. She has had this one cup for about four years, but in those four years, she has had to replace the second cup three or four times...).
Andrew just laughed- until Abbi opened the cupboard door and knocked him off the counter (when did he get so tall?!). Andrew fell off the counter with Mommy's half full, lone remaining, coffee cup, and...
Did not spill a drop, did not break the cup... "laughing all the way"! He is so his Father's child (Daddy loves coffee, and can do anything he sets his mind too- including, I'm sure, jumping off of a counter without wasting cup or coffee!
Also, this morning Tori made muffins all by herself :)! She made blueberry muffins, and they were so yummy! Abbi got out the plates and cups (paper party plates and cups, as they are the only one in a cupboard that she can reach!), filled the cups with water, and then put muffins on plates! It was cute, especially since the muffins were sitting on a counter that she can't see above! She ended up making an extra plate, and once she realized that, she said "Oh well! I'll just eat this, too!" Haha :). She was so cute, and so proud of herself :)...

3 comments:

Joy said...

Wow... pretty amazing the cup ended up intact, with coffee still inside it! Katie, my 6 year old sister, fell off the kitchen counter the other day while holding a plastic cup--if it had been glass, it would have shattered into a million pieces!

Thanks for telling me how to do the "Labels". I'll look after this and see if I can find it.

And I think I might steal your idea and post funny things my sisters have said :) There are quite a few.

Joy said...

Got it [labels]. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

I know! We were shocked!!!
I enjoyed your post ;)!
Your welcome!!!