Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pictures from Andrew and Tori's birthdays

I'm not sure what he thought Mommy was doing,
but it was funny, he looked like he was waiting
for the cake to fall on his head at any moment!



I iced the cake, our family's first "cheat" cake.

Andrew loves puzzles, he got this one (48 piece)
for his birthday, and put it together twice in the day,
even though he was out with Mommy half the day!


Tori :)

Tori and Abbi, haha!

Tori got a book about clay, she just loves
playing with that stuff!!!


Her favorite color is orange, and she asked for
monkey. That's what I gave her!!! (Andrew
got a fish, haha!). I love my Tori-monkey!


Emmi, be happy... hahaha...

Tori also saw this battery operated butterfly in
a jar a couple months back, she loved it... It is kinda cool... 


Pie...

Blow!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Mmm, the cake and pie look delicious! Glad to hear they had good birthdays!