Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I have a small problem...

It's... Me? My math? My brain? All of the above?
Haha...
Since I turned fourteen last month, Mommy has been more comfortable leaving me at home for a short amount of time, babysitting with Tori's help, while Mommy makes a quick run to the grocery store (I haven't done anything big yet, but it's a start!).
Mommy usually takes one or two of the children with her. And occasionally I will stop to do a head count. I remember that Mommy has two with her. I know that there should be four children at home still.
"One, two, three... Who is missing?!!!? Oh, ya, me... four..."
I can't remember that I'M one of the "four children" left at home!!!!
Haha... I'll figure it out sometime...
... Hopefully...

No comments: