Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A letter that Bethi wrote at age four (rediscovered today...)

I found some spare time and this letter today, and with Bethi's permission, I'll give you this letter for an idea what Bethi thought our year 2009 was like! Enjoy!

Dear friend,

How are you? We are fine.
We went blueberry picking. Now you and me are friends! Once I fell on the ground and smashed my blueberries. They were big ones. One day I had a birthday. I got some money chocolate. I got some toys and books. One day we got to go to your house. One day we got to watch Bri put our blueberries in a bag. One day we stayed at home! And I got a birthday cake! Bri made it so pretty! Whoosh! But the water got us all wet. It splatted all over! One day we got to go to the beach! My Daddy took us way out in the ocean! One day we got a Christmas, and Tori and I got books. I got Horton and the speck, but Tori got an egg one. One day Mommy and I got to see the zoo. One day we got happy! I got to go home and eat the prettiest pie that Bri had made. That was fun! One day we saw a "lumpalumpa". One day my Daddy bought a movie.
Love, Bethi

There you have it. Our year, 2009, in the eyes of a four-year-old... Heehee!!!!!! I'm just not sure why she never asked us to mail it...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Haha! I love it!!