Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trick pic #9~ The answer unveiled!



Yes, Kaitlyn... 
It is a toad. And since you said  you couldn't see it... you just know it is a toad because you read this post...


And gave me many laughs during your search...


I cropped it for you. Can you see it now? I know it gets kind of blurry up close, sorry. But it is right there... in the middle...
And I have to say, this was my favorite trick pic up to date, and I almost didn't post it! I got a good many laughs from the conversation it caused, and since laughter is good medicine, that is a good thing right now... cough, cough...
It's a good thing that being sick while blogging doesn't spread the illness, haha. Especially since I also have Peter on my lap, who has not snored this hard in a while... Poor baby...

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

I see the toad!!!! :)
:) I'm glad that you found my search so funny. :) Are you still sick?? I've tried messaging you on fb to see how y'all are doing.... :) Hope you feel better soon!