Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Geo-caching

I've never mentioned geo-caching, have I? Haha, I know I have ;)..
Grandpa took us again to go find those addicting little bottles with paper inside to sign your name on and occasionally little trinkets to trade in that are hidden all over the world...

 But first we had to stop at the swings...

 Peter enjoyed his first swing ride...

 He is so sweet!

 
 Yes!

 Abbi found the first one, in between a tree 
and a rock! (Andrew may have helped... 
we're not sure... haha.)

 Cutie :)...

 Ewww... Tori was so excited she found a cicada shell... yuck...

 "Look!" says Emmi. "The sea!"

 Mommy found the next one in a 
brick wall, behind loose stones. 
Andrew dug it out in case there were bugs ;). 

 I love this picture... I wish it didn't have the sign in the background...

 These are a little better...


Love this one, too :).

Andrew 
 
 Andrew found another! (I'm still not sure where... haha.)

 Grandpa sent me over to look in the tree, so,
really, Grandpa found this one.
But he insisted on giving it to me. 

 And Bethi found her first! Yay Bethi!

At this point we looked for one last one, but couldn't find it... well, we think we know where it is, but we were not crossing the river to look for it on a steep hill with five small children ;). 

 Andrew conquered the "dragon" for this "fair lady" ;).

 She got up there all by herself!


 :)

 Emmi loved the swings, too :)...

We had a lot of fun :)... Now, we just have to get Daddy hooked on it, too, if we want go geo-caching in Virginia ;)... I don't think it will be hard!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Peter is so big! Haha, the sea :) Looksl ike lost of fun. (LOL...typing super fast here! I should probably just go do science, and then come back later and comment on your posts more slowly and carefully!)

Unknown said...

I know :(... but he is still just about the sweetest Peter I know... and now there is even more of him to be sweet :)...
It was :). I would enjoy it if you did make it back :)!

Joy said...

:)
I do hope to come back...our computer seems to be working better this week!!

Joy said...

I don't think my comment worked...
All of the little ones in your family have grown, but I noticed it on Peter the most!!
I definitely hope to keep blogging, our computer is working better this week!!

Unknown said...

It did :). (I have to approve them before they show up, and I know that can cause some frustration on the other end, but even with this feature, I was getting a lot of spam comments, which is why I turned on the word verification, which I really hate having to do, since I hate having to use them on other blogs, but it was getting really bad.)
Yes, he has :)...