Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Um, ya, Bri...

Duh.
Not half an hour after calling for help from fellow knitters, this "novelty" of an idea occurred to me.
As the designer of the pattern I am going for (Ill tell you if it works... things are not looking promising ;)... read on)... I am also the voice that states what size knitting needles I use. If I use smaller needles, I will end up using a smaller percentage of the space while still using 16 stitches.
Got it....
Although now I have to start over... haha :)...but, hey, I get to use the hourglass cable!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Wish I could've helped...but that's all Greek to me. :) Glad you figured it out!!

Unknown said...

Haha :). well, your sewing is much better than mine :)!
So am I! The only problem is, that using smaller needles means that it takes longer, so I get less done in the ten to thirty minutes I'll take here and there through out the day... and not seeing a lot of results makes me less likely to pick it up again... haha.
I'm probably not going to be finishing it this week. Not that I NEED it next week, but I did WANT it then, heehee...