Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Our house is on the market!!!

We are very excited :)! (And also very "keep-the-house-picked-up-and-throughly-clean" minded at the moment ;).)
Just the latest item of profound interest in our family ;)!
 (By the way, in this Thankful Thursday post, my un-named thankful thought was that we finished painting that morning, January 13!... I was going to write a post just for our newly painted walls that coming Saturday... and needless to say, it didn't happen then, so I decided to wait until we were actually selling it :). Now we are!)

2 comments:

Joy said...

Bri!! I've missed you so much!!! I feel so bad about leaving for so long...I explained it all on the blog post I just put up. :) I have been reading your blog on and off though, and I'm so excited for your family! I hope your house sells quickly!
I need to be finishing up my science, so I'm not going to type out the story of my last 6 months... but I miss you, I'm super sorry I've been gone for so long and I intend to come back!! Maybe not every day, but at least one or two times a week ;).
I love your new blog design!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see you back Joy!
Thank you :).