Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A question for my knitting friends:

I'm trying to find an elegant twist-y knit cable pattern that covers about ten stitches. The closest I've found have been the "Gingerbread" cable, which fits the stitch number I need... or the "hourglass" cable... which looks exactly like I want it to, but covers an area of 16 stitches. I'm not finding any thing that says that I can change the number of stitches I'm suppose to use, and even if I could, this is the first time I'm attempting cables, so I'm not sure if I feel that adventurous.... as if trying to create something on my own while trying to use techniques I'm just now learning isn't adventurous :P...
Have you ever knit a cable that you think fits what I'm looking for? If so, I would love to hear about it!!!

No comments: