Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday, Week 53

(Slipped in where it should have been, though posted much later...)

~That, though the things that were done to this little boy are heartbreaking, he has a family to love him!
~And that the Lord is in control!
~A biography of Albert Einstein.
~The sun shining.
~Peter toddling around the yard.
~Family projects.
~Family stories to laugh at in years to come :).
~Grass.
~Seeds.
~Watering hoses.
~Tori's herb plants.
~The chore of weeding.
~The excitement of new plants coming up.
~That we can use our garlic press with out the pin... I wrote this post awhile back and forgot to post it...

"Am I wrong in thinking that I am just a bit obsessed with knitting?...

...because that is what I find myself thinking every time I use our garlic press. We lost the pin that holds it together. A size five knitting needles takes on the job well. Does that count as a knitter's tip, or a cook's tip?! (A meat thermometer also works with ours ;).)"

Heehee :).

No comments: