Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday, week... lost count...

Haha :)! I'm sure I could figure it out, but I think I'll just blog. I'll have plenty of time while I wait for Abbi's birthday pictures to upload (yes, her birthday post is almost done! As soon as those pictures do their thing, all I have to do is comment on some of the pictures. Oh. Wait. There are 25 pictures. It could still be a few days... I'll do my best!)
Without farther ado (aside to tell you that I have some really cute pictures of Peter that I want to share sometime next week), this week I've been thankful for...
~Watching Andrew read to Peter (LOVE  IT!!!). (Which will, by the way, be included in the aforementioned pictures.)
~Watching Peter play in the exer-saucer- he loves it! He actually plays in it, he is only four months :).
~Watching Peter get better at sitting.
~And getting to put Peter in the onesie that I remember Andrew in so well, it was my favorite :)... (Yes, above three thoughts will turn into pictures in the Peter picture post, also...)
~A grill.
~The crocheting book that one of my closest friends gave me just over a year ago. (Thanks K.!!! I just finished using it yet again. With all the gifts I've been able to make out of it, it has most likely more than given me it's money worth. It was so sweet of you!)
~New math curriculum (not that math is my favorite, but it looks like I won't have quite as much trouble as with the last one, so, I'm hoping :)...).
~That Abbi has now added "S" into the list of sounds she knows.
~That our world is not as flat as the inflatable globe in front of me, haha!!! Sorry, had to add that one, this globe just looks too funny...
~Sleeping babies curled up on me...
~Vacuum cleaners.
~Abbi all excited that she got a new nightgown.
That Tori's nightgown is finished! And it looks like it made it through the first night AND the washer!! Now... time to start another, haha! Which she says will be green, or, "better yet" *orange*.
~That I am now done downloading those birthday pictures (I found some more after mentioning 25...),
~And that it didn't take as long as usual to do!
~Our clock that chimes hymns.
~Getting to match all my sisters.
~And I am very thankful that Mommy knows how to sew!!! We could no longer match if she didn't!
~Gems on our shelf.
~Crape myrtles in our yard.
~And folded towels :).

"Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!"
~Psalm 95:2

No comments: