Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thankful Sunday again ;)

Sorry, we were at our Grandparent's house on Thursday, and loving every minute of it :)!
This week I'm thankful for...
~Daddy's surprise visit home!!! He walked in the door about two hours after we got home Friday night, talk about excitement!
~Our trip to our Grandparents.
~Geo-cashing.
~Abbi's little artistic flare she just discovered. She has always colored/drawn, but Grandma gave her a coloring book a couple days ago, and she has really started to add details :).
~The news that Sarah Maxwell is writing the next Moody book! Don't believe me?
~Simple craft ideas. My Aunt showed my sister how to make some ribbon hair things while we were at my Grandparent's, and they are so cute :). So are these ladybugs.... although I can see a child eating the eyes instead of the chocolate, so I'm not sure about doing that one.... Oh, I should ask Aunt Tessa how she and Aunt Amber made those adorable mouse kisses they made several years ago, they would be fun to make with the little ones... although I could see a child eating the ears instead of the chocolate... Hahaha :)!
~Peter snuggles. Not the teething, though, poor baby :(...
~Peter's new little teeth, so cute :). He has gained three teeth since Wednesday....
~That we finally finished a project that Tori and I have been working on. We'll share it soon!
~And that finishing that project means I now know that I CAN make one that I've wanted to make for six months... I've only been able to for one month, though, so I'm not as bad as it sounds ;).
~On the lines of technology, that I didn't absolutely ruin my blog changing it up a bit, heeheehee ;).
~The little "Snugglesaurus" sleeping in my lap ;).
~That we made it to church today :)...
~Beads.
~Jewelry wire. (Do you remember me saying I don't wear much jewelry, just earrings and a few necklaces? Well, despite that, I have found that I love making the jewelry by beading ;). I've made a necklace, but my favorite was the hair pins Mommy, Tori, Bethi and I made for our Aunt's the other day... although they didn't quite turn out the style we hoped they would ;)...)
~Simple, delicious meals... Lasagna and Chicken Caesar wraps  made it on the menu while Daddy is home :).
~Tatting shuttles and thread.
~Bible reading plans.
~And the dear friend who invited me to join her in one :). We have done this a couple times now, and each time it has been a blessing :). Tori joined us, this time, too :)!
~The ability to read the bible openly!

 "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice."
~Philippians 4:4

No comments: