Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Emmi's birthday present...

Emmi Joy turned one on the first of June!
She loves baby dolls, and has been having to borrow some dolls from her sisters the last little while since she didn't own one, so I decided to knit her one. I found the pattern here. Although the instructions are a little vague as to finishing it up, it is pretty easy (just make sure that you don't make two right feet!), and very cute! I didn't sew the bottle onto the doll, and I added a mouth to my doll, but other then that I made no changes.
Mommy and Daddy gave her a baby doll too, but two is fine with her. In fact, when she didn't own one, she usually carried around two or three at a time! She's so cute, giving them kisses, and tight little squishes!

No comments: