Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blog stuff: Asking advice, and rambling :)...

Did anybody notice the blog design update?
I've tried to install tags to my blog background before, but it never worked (I've been trying off and on since I last changed my background!). I was excited when it worked!
Now, I have a question. Since the very first pictures I posted with Blogger's upgrade, I've been using their little add a caption button, which gives you a picture with a description in it like this...

Is it just me, or is he cute?!

But, I noticed while I was working on the background earlier just how small the letters really are in that box. (I usually view it in draft form, where it is larger...). Before the upgrade, I would do it like this...

He is just too sweet...

But, I can make the type larger in the box (I actually didn't know that until just now!).

Oh, he has also started climbing the stairs... got up two the other night! Yikes!

What do you think I should do in the future? 

On another ramble of blogging thoughts, I realized a couple Thankful Thursday posts ago that I had slowly changed how I did things.
I was typing out a Thankful Thursday post, and I was thinking, "You know, I'd like to start adding bible verses to the ends of these." A few minutes later, I thought "I should start doing these with a list-type format, so it is easier to read with all my ramblings."
A couple weeks later, I was reading through my old posts to slip some old stuff in my Thankful Thanksgiving post...
And do you know what I found as I was doing so?
I found my first post in this category... 
I had slowly some how stopped doing these things, without realizing, and totally forgot that I even did them! 
So, I will be going back through my Thankful posts, slowly but surely, and fix these things :). Then continue them in the future!

No comments: