Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sooo...

I was looking at some of my stats yesterday, and I noticed that a couple of the key search words that have been used are "Sarah Mally" and "Sarah Mally blog" (in fact, over half of the search words that are common enough to mention- 24 times, to be exact!) . Now, I won't say that I know how this whole computer thing works. That could mean that those words have been typed into MY search box, but I personally take it to mean that these words/phrases have been typed, leading to my blog.. It is probably due to this post, possibly this one.
 So, I thought I've give some links for you who may run into the same thing of typing something about Miss Sarah Mally in and coming up with my blog :)...
Miss Sarah doesn't have a blog that I have found, but her sister, Miss Grace Mally, does. She keeps a family journal over at "Grace Notes", and shares plenty about ministry, family, and faith. And the Bright Lights Facebook page is at...
https://www.facebook.com/brightlightsministry
I hope that helps a few of you :). The Mally family has been a big blessing to our family, I'm sure they will be to yours, also!!!

No comments: