Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday, week 58

This week I am especially thankful for...
~Mixes.
~The adventures of Abbi... more importantly, that she has survived those adventures.
~Our fifteen passenger van :)...
~...That we were able to clean last night ;)...
~The Peake railroad trails.
~A picnic and hike with dear friends.
~That my siblings and our friends were able to get such a kick out of finding some sun-bleached bones on the trails today ::shudder::...
~Tiny hands in mine.
~Lavender spray (it smells good, and is an insect repellant!)
~Wild strawberries.
~That our peas have flowers on them... so fun :)!
~Also, I think our bell pepper plants are coming up :).
 ~Lighters...
 ~Sewing needles.
 ~That somebody else looked at our house tonight :).
~That I was able to finish copying out the last chapter of the second half of Romans today :).
~That we can trust God to save us by faith, and do not have to work for our salvation.
~All the forms of writing that are open for those who love to write :)... of which group I happen to be a member (oh, side note to prove my point: Mommy was printing two recipes for a friend. She got the first one, off of Tammy's Recipes, and save the file as "Homemade bread"... then saved mine, which is our altered version (which I wrote for a friend and posted on my blog), "Bri's monologue"...)
~The books I have been enjoying lately :).
~Quotes like this...
"What I need is a more thankful heart to the 
"Giver of every good and perfect gift"
         ~"Stonewall" Jackson, to his bride
           "Beloved Bride", by William Potter
~That Daddy is on his way home!

 "Bless the LORD, all his works, 
in all places of his dominion. 
Bless the LORD, O my soul!"
                         ~Psalms 103:22

No comments: