Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm going to quit blogging...

Here, anyway ;)!!!
How many of you caught my announcement this morning in my (late) Thankful Thursday post that that post would be the last Thankful Thursday post here? How many of you suspected that "here" meant this blog, and how many of you thought that it meant I was going to discontinue my favorite category of posts?!
No, I wouldn't quit Thankful Thursdays. But I am moving to a new blog :).
Since Mommy came up with this really neat name for a blog that featured Thankful Thursdays :), when I had been meaning to change my blog name anyway (and didn't know how to make my blog address match the title without old readers losing it :)), and since I found the latest background on the Plumrose Lane site and loved it, and since I had wanted to work with my sidebar anyway, and many other things that happened :)... I just decided to go with a new blog, partly so that I wouldn't have to work around stuff, partly because I didn't want to lose all my posts on this blog doing something disastrous, and partly just because I thought that this was too much change for a well-seasoned blog ;)... Anyway....
So, those who are still interested in updates from my blog, head on over to "Forget Not His Benefits" at forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com! I look forward to seeing you there :)!!!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits" 
        ~Psalms 103:2

No comments: