Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday, week 56

So, I didn't post on Thursday last week. I thought about writing a thankful Thursday early, on Wednesday, but then got busy, and didn't think of it again until Friday! I figured it was about time to get this up, since tomorrow is Thursday again ;)... so here are just a few of the things I have to be grateful for :)...
~Bethi, a gift for eight years now :).
~Time with Tori, creating cupcake designs, making a mess of the kitchen, and using far too many icing tips, which then needed washed, haha!
~Romans 9-16... Katie and are a back into studying Romans, and loving every minute of it :)!
~The blessing the Lord has placed in my life in my parents and their guidance!
~Special friendships the Lord has given me.
~A great time with our friends last Friday :).
~A day spent making strawberry jam and fresh bread, laughing and talking, and, ahem, cleaning up a very big mess ;).
~Growing plants in the garden.
~Hands to pull weeds... haha!
~Honeysuckle :).
~Trees.
~The movement of the clouds, I always love watching them when you can tell they are moving :).
~Learning more about God's wonderful creations.
~Homemade chocolate sauce ;)...
~Rain for the garden.
~Bright sunshine to dry the yard.
~Bunnies all over the yard :)... (still haven't caught one yet, though ;)...)
~The sight of Peter toddling all around :)!
~Picking up sign language again (yes, still working on that..)
~Emmi's excitement for her upcoming birthday.
~And verses of praise, such as this one...

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    for his steadfast love endures forever!"
                                   ~Psalms 118:1

I'll try my very best to come back tomorrow with this week's thankful thoughts, on time ;)...

No comments: