Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!!!

(I wrote this yesterday, but left before I edited it, and never came back... I still wanted to post it, though. I am so thankful for Mommy!)
I am especially grateful today for Mommy, and all that she and Daddy have done for us children over the past fifteen years :)! They are truly following the Lord as they raise us, and there is so much that I thank them for! Along with the blessings such as their desire to raise us for the Lord, their decision to leave their family in God's hands, homeschooling us, and doing all they can to make the very best choices to raise us to be strong men and women, there are so many other things to be grateful for! Just the other day, as I thought of this upcoming day, I was thinking how grateful I was for Mommy, and I thought how glad I am that she has made literature and hymns such a big part of our life, among other things :).
Happy Mother's day, Mommy! We love you :)!!!

No comments: