Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Visiting and Christmas...

We had a wonderful time going to the zoo with our Grandparents and Aunts on the third. I got a hat made for everybody Tori down, I finished ten minutes before we started getting ready to leave, haha :)! It was so much fun, although it was NOT cold in the LEAST! The hats were almost pointless when you judged their use by the weather!
Emmi loved the Kangaroos, which were more active than the have ever been in the day time when we have been there. They really don't move in the day, and the walk-about was closed for the night, but she had fun looking and talking about the "jumping" "puppies" through the mesh fence :). She "wanted to play with those" :)!
Last Saturday everybody but Daddy packed up to go have a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The whole family also went to Daddy's Grandmother's house about a week ago, and had a great visit with her, along with everybody else who dropped by, including Gramma :). It was really fun!
Yesterday we worked on thoroughly cleaning the kitchen, and today Mommy wrote her Christmas letter. We'll be making a grocery list later today so that we now what we need for all our Christmas goodies, which we will start making soon, probably next week :)! I'll try to get up a post on how our Christmas baking goes when we accomplish it ;).
We have just ten more days until Christmas! I think I'm going to go get busy with more crafting. I am almost done with my presents, but I keep finding more winter projects I want to do before the end of the year ;)!

No comments: