Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today we will take a trip around my house...

~Tori thought that this would be a fun project for her to work on, and I thought that it was very well written. I told her that I would put it up on my blog when she was done (I did a post like this a couple years ago, but since then we've moved three miles down the road (and had to change our bread recipe to fit the different climate *three miles down the road*))~

"This will be fun won't it? We go in and we see the living room. The garage is there to the left. Beside it is a closet were we keep our coats and shoes, diaper bag and sometimes a car seat. As we pass the living room we see the stairs. Well we're already here so I'll take you up." "What is this?" you ask. "This is were all the children sleep. Andrew will leave soon. Maybe just a year from now. Well that's all the rooms up here so- Wait!" "What's the matter?" You say. "My six~year old sister wants me to show you the closet!" I take you in. "What's this? A cupboard?" You wonder, looking at the small door in the closet. "Oh that leads to the attic! Anyway, this is where we keep little ones toys they share. Okay we can go on now. Now we will go in to the kitchen." "What is this?" You ask. "That's the grinder that we make flour with." "Why do you have two?" You say. "Because one rolls oatmeal!" "Oh!" You nod. "We need a new table! We've had this one for- Ummm- seven and a half years!" "Wow!" You say. "Yes! Since I was almost three! I'm almost ten now!" "Wow !" You say. "Yep! But I still remember Daddy putting it together. My (now fourteen) year-old sister and me loved it when he was putting it together! We kept stopping getting ready for bed to watch him! The leg keeps falling off now! We lost a screw to hold it on too! Well this is our Landry room. And this is Mommy's and Daddy's room. Most of the time we do bible time in here. We also have movie nights in here. Well this is all in here. We can go in to the hall now... Well this is the library. We keep games, instruments, school and movies in here too. This is the 'craft room' were we keep stuff for-
crafts! Over there is the bathroom to the left. There's one in Mommy's room too. Well I think that's it! Thanks for coming!" "Bye!" "Bye!" ~Tori, age nine.

~Didn't she do a *great* job :)?~

2 comments:

Joy said...

She did do a great job! :-) I should do a post like this sometime!

Unknown said...

I know, she did great!
I'd love to see a post like this on your blog! I really like the posts like that :).