Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I made Cinnamon muffins for breakfast today

And realized, how much Andrew has grow since I first made these muffins...

This was Andrew at ten months, the first
time I tried my hand at these muffins...
Now, today, at the age of five (minus six days)...
It's hard to believe how much bigger he is now...
Now Emmi is our little baby eating my muffins.
Treasure these times of busyness as you help your Mom with the littler children, girls. They grow up fast, but you can be making relationships that will last your entire life...
(The recipe for these muffins is here.)

2 comments:

Joy said...

What good pictures of Andrew! He looks like my brother Nathan did at that age ;) The muffins look great, also.

Unknown said...

Andrew is suppose to look like both my Grandpa and Daddy at this age, and he does look a bit like both of them, just a bit stockier (for a reason- this boy had three whole sandwiches for lunch the other day!). My Great-Grandpa says that he looks like Nick (a cousin) a bit, too, but I haven't seen pictures from that age, so I'm not sure about that one.
The muffins are wonderful!