Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Little things...

We are enjoying our time with Daddy so much :)! It seems like it had been forever since we had last seen him... that has been the hardest part about this transition!
Tori has some new posts up on her blog... a post that we have been talking about for months, haha! Has anyone been interested in seeing what Tori's "claymation" and "video" are? Well, go check it out in this post! Finally! And enjoy her other posts since you have last checked up on her blog, while you are there, too :).
Oh, and watch for a post with pictures of a certain little boy's newest accomplishment... (does it count as his, though, if someone else did it for him? Hmm...)!
I'm going to go now and do some study in Romans, but I'll leave you with our hymn of the week, and the knowledge that this hymn by Charles Wesley originally had seventeen verses :)...

O for a thousand tongues to sing my great Redeemer’s praise,
The glories of my God and King, the triumphs of His grace!

My gracious Master and my God, assist me to proclaim,
To spread thro’ all the earth abroad the honors of Thy name.

Jesus! the name that charms our fears, that bids our sorrows cease,
‘Tis music in the sinners’ ears; ‘tis life, and health, and peace.

He breaks the power of canceled sin, He sets the prisoner free;
His blood can make the foulest clean; His blood availed for me.

He speaks, and listening to His voice, new life the dead receive;
The mournful, broken hearts rejoice; the humble poor believe.

Hear Him, ye deaf; His praise, ye dumb, your loosened tongues employ;
Ye blind, behold your Savior come; and leap, ye lame, for joy.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I know everyone is enjoying seeing their dad!! :) So forgive me (remember I have been reading your blog only sporadically over the past few months), but ya'll are moving to Virginia? Is that right? I need to look back on some of your recent/not so recent posts :)
I'll check out Tori's post!
17 verses? Wow!!

Joy said...

Ugh...I think I just lost my whole comment. I know ya'll are all enjoying seeing your dad!!! And you're moving to Virginia? Is that right?
17 verses? Good grief!! :)

Unknown said...

No, it's here :). I'm sorry you've been having so much trouble with blogger, lol! Lovely way to start back blogging, isn't it... not :)...
Yes, we are moving to Virginia, somewhere near Richmond :). I am working (VERY slowly... haha...) on a post about all that we have seen happen in that area over the past several months. I didn't blog much about it while it was happening, because I didn't want to give wrong facts, and it all seemed really fuzzy to me, but I want to try now, because it has been amazing, even though it has been hard, at times, too.
I know! But, they are really short, so I guess it would be more like nine regular length verses- still, though, that is cutting it on the longer side!