Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Little snippets...

Just a few little things the last few days that have made me smile :)..
Emmi has developed this habit of asking me to read her "just one page of the bible" every night. It is sooo sweet. Most of the time, I answer "Yes, as soon as I set my alarm." Last night, I didn't set my alarm, so I read her "one chapter of the bible" right away. She said "Bri, I am so glad that you didn't have you alarm, because I wanted you to read the bible instead, and you always set your alarm". I thought it was sweet :).  
She was counting on her fingers this morning, and I asked me how many this two and this two made. After some prompting, she found that it was four, and I congratulated her, "Good job! You just did some math!" And she answered "Yes! And now I can watch my school movie and do my paper!" :). (We use Math-U-See.)
She was also reading a book this afternoon, all sprawled and chillin' on the couch, and I said "You need a hammock." She looked at me, and said"I do not! I already have a handbook! See?" As she shows me the board book in her little hands :).
Mommy made a chocolate smoothie about a week ago, and Abbi thought the taste she got was delicious. When Mommy was making it again this morning, Abbi got very excited. "Are you making that for me?" sh asked. Mommy decided that she was ;). We think, though, that Abbi just like the coffee that Mommy put in it the first time ;). Abbi is so funny... loved the drink only for the coffee, but she won't eat her cinnamon sugar-topped muffins with the sugar on them. I believe she has to also be the only four year old who cares whether she watches a movie full screen or wide screen, heehee ;)...
Oh, and Peter has an adorable new accomplishment :)... He has found a very ingenious idea for walking all over the house...
I also have a little bit about leaf bugs to share sometime soon :)... Curious?

*For those who saw the title (spelled wrong... haha!) posted earlier, I'm sorry :). I pressed the wrong button at some time while I was trying to save it, and didn't even notice until I went to save it again and saw that, instead of "Save", the button was "Revert to draft". I promise this is that former post that is now missing... I'm sure that snippet was too small to even see ;).

4 comments:

Lynn said...

That little snip it was so little I had trouble seeing it!! :-)

Unknown said...

Love you Gramma! Sorry about that, I have it fixed ;)...

Unknown said...

My first thought when I saw that was "Great, somebody did notice.." Haha :)...

Unknown said...

But I needed a laugh right now- Thanks! Love you :).