Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Just tidbits...

Last week was a week full of chores, school, a few tears, lots of smiles, and a whole lot of fun! Just home life ;). Tori and I played more card games and games of Life then I can count, and that was just during the little one's quiet times ;)...

 This picture wasn't taken last week, but this is Tori's car
from a game of Life we played last month. With seven 
children and an overflowing car, she was very blessed ;)... 
Love the pyramid!

We received news the other day that we'll be having a family come look at our house sometime this week. We are definitely praying about that!
I am still enjoying studying Romans extremely! I have the first eight chapters all copied out once, but I am making another copy to "scribble" on, as well as the one that I wanted to put up :). I need to hurry and finish the second copy, because I can't wait to start "scribbling", haha :). It has been wonderful to stay in one passage for so long. I feel that I had gained so much more insight than from reading almost half of the bible in this time like I have in the past. Not that I think the past readings were wasted! I also think it is wonderful to read large potions in a row to get the big picture of the book you are reading, and I may very well do it again :). I just like this, as well :).
We had a wonderful time of fellowship with Miss Brenda (a lady from church :)) yesterday in between services. She treated us to lunch, so sweet :). And the sermon yesterday I thought was wonderful. It was convicting, but also very encouraging :)!
We're now into a new week, and looking forward to how the Lord will use it :). I promise to do all in my power to post a Thankful Thursday catch-up this week :P.
I also wondered what those of you who read my blog would think of doing a recipe "contest" next week :)?...
(And, no, I'm not entirely sure why my blog background is missing... I'm working on it. I think it may be because the site I got it from is being up dated :).)

No comments: