Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday, week 33

This week I'm thankful for...
~Scissors.
~Tutorials.
~Mommy's hairstyling skill... (It took her about five minutes to do the below styling to Bethi's hair.)
~Bethi's adorable new hair cut...

 Poor Bethi was so shocked when she saw it though,
 she promptly started crying :(. I think she's feeling 
better about it now, though, and it is SOOO CUTE!!! 
We found out later that she didn't think she could
 use most of her favorite hairdos with hair "that short", 
that may have had a lot to do with it ;)...

(We absolutely love it though!!! It's exactly what I've wanted for a few months now, in length and look, so I promptly got Mommy to do the same thing on me, despite Bethi's shock, haha :). The ponytails we cut off we'll send to Locks of Love, something Tori has wanted to do for years, come to find out!).

 Added per the request of a friend...


Tori's hair looks wonderful, too! :)...


Anyway...
~That the Martin Luther movie, that I mentioned on the 31st of last month, was accurate :). ~Remember how I mentioned that deceitful movies are a major disappointment to me :)?
~The great time we had on our trip to Virginia (two more parts to come, folks :). I'm trying!).
~That I found many pictures that I had been looking for for a while the other day :).
~Phone calls from Daddy, while he is up in Virginia starting to work up at his store there.
~Peter's little cooing voice.
~Oh, and Peter now crawls mainly on his knees, big boy!
~He has also started pulling up to standing on anything he can reach from his knees.
~Catching up with friends I haven't heard from for a while.
~Christmas music.
~Christian movies ("The Widow's Might" is really good!), but, more so...
~...people to watch them with. It has to be so boring to watch movies without somebody to laugh with!
~Fun outside with all the little ones.
~Watching Peter explore the grass he wouldn't touch a month ago :).
~Biscuit sandwiches.
~Monster cookies! We're about to get in the kitchen and make some of these, mmm...
~Family quick-cleans...
~...and the results from them :)!

"Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you."
~Psalm 63:3

6 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Where are the pictures of you? ;)

Unknown said...

There you go, Kaitlyn... Not that you haven't already seen it :)...

Kaitlyn said...

;) Thank you B.... ;)

Unknown said...

Wouldn't that start to fall under too much abbreviations ;)? You're welcome K!

Kaitlyn said...

Haha!!!

Kaitlyn said...

Haha!!!