Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Packing up ~Virginia trip Part four

After a breakfast of doughnuts (another tradition... can you tell that we have a lot of traditions?), we packed up the hotel to leave.


I was very disappointed that I had not taken any pictures while we were in the hotel (Daddy took the one that was in the last post with his camera, which had a full card by the time I thought of pictures), so I grabbed my camera while we took the first load of bags out to the van. I hadn't realized that it would be such a headache or I would have just done without, but the camera, after being the van all night, was fogging over once we got it inside :P. Daddy came to the rescue though, and turned up the heater and held the camera in front of it for a few minutes :). I was so glad I got a few!
Here they are... with the traditional picture of a little one playing in the nightstand...

See?


I love this one of Andrew!

Yup... that's Bethi... 

That, on the other hand, is picture Bethi ;)...



Oh...

...she...

...is...

...CUTE!!!

Sweeter Peter...

Happy to be going to Mommy :)!

 

Love her...

I like this one, too :).

 Sweet ones...

Then we took all the little ones to get in the van. But, before we buckled them in, Mommy made them all jump, haha :)...





Abbi playing with her tongue...

And again. She has played with her tongue since she was a few hours old!
Too funny!!!

Haha!





:)
 
Love her flying pigtails ;)!





Haha!

Love!

So funny...

Goofy Bethi...

Picture Bethi... What did I tell you? She has two sides ;)



No comments: