Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

So...

A couple years ago, Mommy started asking me what I thought of this project...
http://withatangledskein.blogspot.com/2009/10/li-aries-soaker.html
At first I thought it was odd. Yarn to catch what cloth can't? A few weeks ago she found this pattern, and asked me again about it. She informed me that you lanolize them after you are done, which she says she has told me before, but I don't remember at all, and which makes me feel they may work a bit better than I have been thinking ;).
I just may try them after my Christmas projects, and that one thing I started on our trip, and maybe some hats for Peter (he is the first one to keep hats on, sooo fun!!!) are done...
Although I am still highly on the other side of the fence as to making a knit uterus and intestines set...

No comments: