Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Alright... promised posts left...

Stationary post...
And filling stuffed animals...
And duck pond pictures.
I think those are the "only" promised posts on this blog.
Of course, now I also want to tell about our blueberry picking this afternoon!
And then we have Emmi's birthday post to put up on the family blog.
Is that it?...
Haha! Yes, I know, that was talking out loud to myself on my blog. It's easier to put a new post, with the current list, right here than to have to go to the old post, full of what all I was planning to write then, to make sure that I've got all the posts done, because I really do want to get them all up- but trying to find that post with the list is getting really hard since it keeps getting push farther and farther back ;).
Okay, I won't detain you any longer for nothing... but the above mentioned posts will be arriving soon!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Haha, can't wait! :)

Allyson said...

Mmmm, blueberries!