Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Here's what I've been doing......

A little while ago I started teaching the " Ambrielle school" as it is called :). Its pretty fun to teach too! Tori (my "student") says: "I like the stories and that it is basically homeschool." Meaning that she likes the stories I read to her and that she likes it a lot better then she would public school. Of course its not a real school but I like to pretend it is... That's part of why it's fun to teach! :)

Bethi is getting into a lot of mischief lately.... like the time she threw the star of the advent calender away :P. Where is it?!

Andrew is so cute ( I know I say it a lot, I just can't stop)! Anyway, he is already wanting to sit up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daer bri, i love your blog.




love brooke

Unknown said...

Dear Brooke, Hi! Thanks for leaving the comment. It was my first one I have had since I started my blog. Love, Ambrielle.