Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My favorite Psalm............ Psalm 23.

Yes, it really is! I have a second favorite but Psalm 23 is my all time favorite Psalm yet.

1 "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.

He leads me beside still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul.

He leads me in the paths of righteousness

for his names sake.

4 Even though I walk though the valley of the

shadow of ,

I will fear no evil,

for you art with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies;

you anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord

forever.

Isn't it pretty? Like I said, it's my all time favorite Psalm so I decided to share it. Well, that is it for right now, so bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri!

<br>

<br>This is Brooke's older sister, Brianna. :-) Just thought I'd say hi really fast...I like your blog! Mine is www.xanga.com/HeritageStitchery

<br>

<br>Brooke's working on a letter to you, so you'll hear from her soon.

<br>

<br>I love that Psalm, too! Talk to you later!

<br>

<br>Love,

<br>~Brianna

futurekeeper said...

Thank you for the comment. I am glad you like my blog.