Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

"Where's Daddy?"

I got Bethi up and she said "Go see Daddy?". Me: "Daddy isn't home.". We went into mom's room and read for a very little while and then she gets down from mom's bed and wagged her fingers at me (her way of saying "come on") and she went out to the kitchen and said: Where's Daddy?". We went in mom's room again and then she went out again and started to mess with the doorknob calling " Daddy!" (Daddy's outside a lot gardening). Finally (when mom came out) she stopped it. It was so cute :)!

Tori is learning to knitt on a hat knitter I have. I know how to knitt the real way too! I can also sew.

Andrew is so cute! He love's it when I walk around with him on my shoulder :). So cute!

I'm writing a book called "TREASURE COVE" to give him sometime. Hope he likes it! But it will take awhile. I started last night and I haven't finished two pages yet! Poor lil' Lee! He might be one or two by the time the book's done!

Bethi slept in my bed for the first time last night! She woke up at 8:32. I guess she didn't sleep as much as she should have though because she was a littlecranky in the afternoon. Me and Tori are always playing horse by running up and down the hall. The funny thing is Bethi has just joined in the sport ,and we're always meeting in the hall, and before she starts running she waves to mom and "gallups" away. " Bye" she'll say then she says, "Neigh" while she runs off. :)

No comments: