Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its that time of year again...........

Its Christmas time again! I have all my presents ready to be wrapped and put under the Christmas tree. I'll tell you what I gave everybody after Christmas. Mom wanted me to tell on my blog, so I said I would... after Christmas. ;) You see, Mom reads my blog ;)

Guess what! Our aloe is so big that Mom put TINSEL on it! We have been making a LOT of treats lately. White and chocolate pretzels, peanut butter balls, triple treats, carmels, AND chocolate dipped chips! We also have the cinnamon rolls for breakfast and for our later meal there's ham, sweet and mashed potatoes, (also, for Dad, homemade cranberry sauce) corn, and stuffing. (I'm not sure I named it all! And don't worry about all the sweets. They're not all for Christmas, plus were giving some away!) :) Well, another day has started. We are going to be making as much of the food as we can tomorrow so we need to get everything else done today (like wrapping presents!), so I better say goodbye.

No comments: