Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here's what we did on Christmas......

Well, after all of us girls going to bed at midnight, that left Mommy and Daddy working on our main present (for all of us to share) really late in the night, so they slept kind of late but we didn't mind because we were having so much fun doing the oddest things (...like we always do). :) But when they did come to get us guess what?! There was the present we share (yes, even Andrew shares it ;)!) We saw a big HOMEMADE DOLLHOUSE!  As they were talking about how they made it Daddy said "You know, the box this came in said 'Mansions in minutes' I've been working on it since before Andrew was born!".



There it is the way we saw it first. Isn't it pretty? But if you think this is pretty .........



Take a look at the inside!



Yes, we really enjoy it! Thank you, Mom & Dad!

I'll tell you what I gave everybody for Christmas now. Well, I gave Tori, Bethi, and Andrew all homemade ornaments. Tori and Bethi got books, Andrew had a homemade knit bib, Tori got a horse picture I had copied out of my horse coloring book, Mom got a CD, and Dad got his favorite picture I ever drew... one of him and Andrew dancing to "Do You Hear What I Hear" (by Todd Agnew. Later Mom asked what his favorite present was, and he answered, "Bri's".  I was glad I had made it!

No comments: