Faith. Family. Friends. Love. Home life... so fun!

Pages

Monday, November 6, 2006

A little more about what I like

I'm a real big lover of horses! I read all I can on them, and I want to share a few things on them and so, here it is... Did you know that baby Falabellas are only about 22" tall? That's how big Andrew was when HE was born! And I've also found out that in some lights black horses look purple! Weird right? (Oh and Falabellas are the smallest HORSE in the world!)

 Wow! I think that's all I have for you now, so  I will say... Bye!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I've been reading through some of your older posts this afternoon... :)

I like horses too! Quarter Horses are my favorites. When I was younger--eight, nine, ten--we went once or twice a month to the house of a lady who owned two horses. We would walk the horses around and groom and feed them, and sometimes ride.

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I've never REALLY ridden a horse. I've been on a horse for five minutes that was led at a slow walk though!
I had fun going all the way through your blog the other day, too :).